Reading

For this week I hadn't been able to attend our lecture on Thursday but had been made aware of what was being done. I know previous weeks the reading tasks had been used to write up on your sections of different themes in paragraphs. I feel the idea of an e-book with all the research the students have done is a great idea. 


                                                                     (Image: gaming)

I don't know at this stage if it's possible me adding mine part I had worked on it but feel I perhaps left it a little late. I do feel it was good experience working on a piece and doing your own research. I don't feel like it's something I would be in a rush to do again as i felt the readings had been quite time consuming as the research is such a major component. I do find it great now knowing how to do bibliography's better. Hopefully I can just add my part to the e-book next week but even just having it for myself I'm happy enough with that and it feels like an accomplishment.  


Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement