Unity Tutorial

 One of the last Unity Tutorials. As I said before I'll be honest I could of put more effort into unity this semester. I do feel like it was easier than last semesters unity tutorials once I spent some time at them. It was touch and go at some stages with things crashing for me. 

One of the parts for this week was called Audio. It essentially allowed you to add audio to different game objects. It's honestly a really nice touch to a game. 


                                                              (Screenshot of script)

I do think getting to read the instructions on how to do the game instead of watching videos has definitely been easier. I guess that's all from me now with the Unity Tutorials. 

Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement