Unity Tutorial

 Unity Tutorial 6 wasn't as bad as I expected. Some of the tutorials have been a bit touch and go for me. at one point I had done a chunk of the unity tutorials but got extremely bad at even doing my blog posts. Don't know what it is about my motivation this semester. Knowing know that there aren't many unity tutorials left to do this semester is a big bonus. 

I did find the unity tutorials I did this semester weren't as bad as the ones we had to do last semester. I do find it easier to read the step by step instructions as opposed to watching a video. I found that alot more time consuming. 

One of the parts for this weeks tutorial was Visual Styling. It allowed you to be able to see the characters health during the game. It meant you lost health if you got in contact with an enemy and you gained health when picking up the health collectable. 


                                                                ( Screenshot from unity)

I did find it good then adding dialog at one point then into the game. I still don't love unity but it is interesting. 

Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement