Unity Tutorial 5

 During the Unity tutorial this week I found it hard. I've been finding it difficult to motivate myself with college work in general this semester. I found  with this tutorial I had issues with unity itself crashing.



                                                         (Screenshot from the game)

I like how in this game 'Ruby's Adventures' that the whole point of the game is to go and fix the robots that had become broken and initially i couldn't even figure out why unity was crashing. I did struggle with some of the coding for this and did feel it was rather time consuming. I feel in general the unity tutorials usually are. After having last weekend doing GameJam and then jumping onto another unity tutorial I feel a little overwhelmed. I did enjoy parts of this game like the above photo sorting the robots. This was defenitely something new and i'm glad I got to learn it. 


Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement