Reading

 This week we were meant to read two of our peers work and give back some critical feedback. While also adding our own work into the doc shaun has open for all of us. I have been terrible with letting people read my work. I have asked one or two people in my course to read mine and give me feedback. I had forgotten to ask Shaun to add me to the list. I know feedback is important because what you read and someone else reads you have two different views and opinions. I will be adding my work to the doc tonight once I get in contact with shaun. This semester is just flying by. 

                                                                                (Image)


I was told I have had a few spelling mistakes throughout my doc. Honestly i'm not surprised. I have tried to implement any feedback i've gotten into my document. I almost forgot today to even post this blog. I'm glad I have a two week break to hopefully catch up on any work I need to or possibly any extra credit. 


Thanks For Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement