Reading

 For this week we we were meant to write our introduction and then our conclusion. I feel maybe I've done some of this the wrong way around. I always find when doing research even for myself I want an idea what it is i'm looking for. Even when I picked my title for what I'm writing about. I wanted it to be something I was genuinely interested in. It is something I would like to have some general knowledge on that stands to me in some sort of way. 

I found the videos left for us to watch very useful. One thing that stood out was the difference between a introduction and a conclusion. An introduction prepares the reader for what they are about to read but the conclusion is a brief review on what they have learnt. This is something even in secondary school I would find hard to properly state within a conclusion. 


                                                                  Image/Link of video

Thanks for Reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement