Reading

I have been finding the readings hard. I like the writing element It's mostly been finding the research. I know it's important to get feedback. I feel weird with the idea of people reading something I've written with the fear it may look shocking. 




I know for this weeks task we were to be put into a 'Triad' and get feedback from 3 other people. I sort of realized this later into the week and me being terrible with checking my slack. I did ask for some feedback off of 3 people one within my college course and two and home and some of the feedback I got was to add more flare to my intoduction and paragraphs. To really emphasise what it is that they will learn without giving away too much of the research initially. Here's hoping I can improve on this. 

Thanks for Reading!
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement