Reading 'Doing'

During this week I had to discover themes within  my Annotated Bibliography. I have been finding these reading tasks harder than what we did last semester. This part I didn't find as time consuming as other times. At first I was unsure how to proceed with doing it but I felt with the video in the class website it helped a-lot.  





Themes I discovered: 

Red: Purpose/Unpurposeful 

Green: Games for leisure or instrumental 

Orange: Meta Analysis 

This week had been extremely hectic. I feel like I keep trying to catch up with myself and it can be a little overwhelming. There is more work I need to add to my research but it is just a matter of sitting down and giving myself the time to do that. Hopefully next week I can be more organized. 


Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement