Unity Tutorial 06

 Unity Tutorials the part of the week I don't know if I dread or love. Seeing as my gaming idea is more so based on a puzzle I had been attempting to do unity tutorials based on this to help get the most out of my gaming idea. It's been a struggle. For one getting photos that best suit and trying to get them to separate properly. I did find some really good youtube videos. My best friend honestly! 

I found some youtube videos that were basically episodes of steps and tricks in how to do puzzles or even jigsaw puzzles.They were so useful! They honestly gave me a-lot of inspiration and it helped make the process that little bit easier also. Unity has been a really great tool to use when making these games. It's been frustrating and a challenge in a good way.

(Screenshot)

I'll leave links down below to the videos I was referring to incase anyone would ever like to take a look!

Link 1: Puzzle video

Link 2: Puzzle Video 2

Link 3: Puzzle Video 3


Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement