Review Week Comments and Feedback

 Overall I think the feedback I received from other students was quite positive. It was lovely to see other comments from other people on my posts especially when it came to my gaming ideas and process. Getting feedback on things they would perhaps like to see as a user was extremely helpful. Those were the comments that I found the most useful. It was obviously easy for me to decide on a game idea that I like but it was good to see feedback and if it was something that people might actually enjoy. 

Feedback I gave out I liked this. Reading other peoples posts and ideas and giving some of my thoughts. I feel with feedback between people it's important because there could be something that your missing that another person would spot. Reading other peoples posts has honestly given me inspiration and i've really enjoyed it. 

It's has been really nice seeing people's blogs and even just having a little bit of interaction with people you may not of gotten a chance to talk a-lot to last year. Seeing peoples introduction posts there were some funny ones and then just adorable ones with photos of dogs! What's not to love there. I feel like with not being able to see any of the other students in my course this year so far it's made it really nice to interact in some sort of way and just learn something new about the people who you could spend almost 3/4 years with. I honestly think the comments and feedback have been a really posotive element to this module. 

Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement