First Playable

 My Prototype is coming along slowly but surly. I had a period there where I found it hard to work. Personally my motivation wasn't there. I have been finding some aspects difficult and it's taking time with getting the puzzle pieces to scatter correctly in order to then arrange it properly. I've been trying to attempt things suggested by other students like adding a timer and or possibly music to set the tone and mood for the game. I've spent a-lot of time watching youtube videos and doing research on any unity coding to suit my game. 

I'm still confident I can get my Puzzle game up and running the way I have imagined in my head it's just a matter of putting all the pieces together correctly. I feel I have to put in some extra work with some time that I lost which has ended up stressing me out. Once I stick to my plan of action I think everything will work out. Atleast that's what i'm hoping. 



                                                                 Photo credit: Unity

The above photo is also where I have gotten some added inspiration. end of the day my goal for this game was never to be overly stressful for the player and I want to try and keep to that as much as possible. 


Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Hii, Mel!
    Puzzles are always fun to play and distract yourself, when I was younger I always had a puzzle around me hihihi
    I think your idea is very good and I'm hoping you can make the game look just the way you imagined ~fingers cross
    Best of luck on the creation proccess of your game! Hope I can play it when it's done :D
    Lívia Alencar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! I actually haven't seen a puzzle game done in other blogs before so this is a very cool and unique idea that I wish I had thought of :C. It's looking like you're coming along well and that you might not have that hard of a time with it if you really grind right now to get it working. If you're able to properly finish your game how about hosting it somewhere? It might be a lot of fun for people to play your game if they can. So far it's looking good so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement