Unity Tutorial 4

 Another week, another Unity tutorial. With theses tutorials I feel I am learning a-lot and it is interesting but they can also be really tedious especially when working on them alone at home.  For this week our Unity tutorials were split into two different tutorials.The first tutorial was based on animals spawning and triggering a 'Game over' if they pass the player. You must projectile food at them in order to get rid of them. I found this challenging and it took longer to do than the time we had been told it would take. I realised I forgot some simple things like a ',' in some of the coding which added more time. This is a really fun concept for a game though. 




Photo Credit- Unity 2.4

The second tutorial was a Challenge Tutorial similar to one done the previous weeks. I found this harder because of having to fix the coding in order to make the game work properly. I tried to go over previous notes I made from previous tutorials to see if it would help. It did slightly but not much. I'm hoping with time I can and will get better with these. It's most definitely a challenge. 

Thanks for Reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement