Unity Tutorial 3

 For this week's unity tutorials we were to complete three different programs. They were called Basic Gameplay(feed the animals prototype), Food Flight and Random animal stampede. The programmes were a little time consuming. The fact of having three to do also. They took around an hour each to complete. I am proud of myself for not giving up with them. Normally I find it difficult to stay motivated when it's not usually what I enjoy doing but I feel really good about myself once I get these done and learn something new. 

One thing I have to say that I do find tedious is when I don't fully understand a step and having to rewind. This happens more times than I like to admit so it add's extra time to completing the programme. Most of the time I've forgotten something in the coding which is something as simple as a coma. 

My favourite programme out of the 3 I did was by far the Food flight. I honestly found it fun learning how launch the projectile across the screen. It reminded me of this movie of throwing food in a canteen. I know bit random but I just felt this was a really good programme. 


                                                             Photo cred:Food Fight

This semester so far I feel has been jam packed with so much but I've felt doing these Unity Tutorials I see them as fun more so than dreading to do them. Don't get me wrong there hard enough but a little effort goes a long way. 

Thanks for Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mel’s Thoughts

Game Idea Research

Game Vision Statement